[Linux-aus] keyboards and mice required for Sea Shepherd

Del del at babel.com.au
Fri Nov 27 16:59:56 EST 2009

Hi,

The Sea Shepherd vessel Steve Irwin is docked in Fremantle this weekend
and for the next week or so, and urgently needs some USB keyboards,
mice, and hubs for their on board computers.

I realise that the politics of the Sea Shepherd may not appeal to all,
but if anyone in the Perth Linux community can provide 3-4 second hand
USB mice, keyboards and perhaps a couple of USB hubs (if you have some
old ones lying around the office spare) then they would be greatly
appreciated.

Contact me via email first so that they don't get flooded with them, and
so that I can pass on their contact details to you.

If someone in Perth can pass this on to the PLUG mailing list that would
be greatly appreciated.

--
Del
Babel Com Australia