[Linux-aus] IRC Meeting of LUGS on Tuesday 24th Nov

Don Knowles donakk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 01:05:11 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

It's that time of the month again, the last Tuesday.
Come to the meeting in #linux-aus-lugs at 8 pm Eastern Standard Time
(GMT+10).

The last meeting went off like a damp squib, lets see if we can stir a
little more excitement this time.

Topics last time:
1. What did you do for Software Freedom Day?
2. How's the podcasting going? Can we contribute some material to the person
working on it? (sorry, can't get to my notes)
3. possible national barcamp weekend
4. resources for new LUGs

Most of that got answered last time as I recall, but I thought I'd throw it
out there for something to kick it off.
If you've got *anything*, send it to the mailing list!

--
Don Knowles, Rockhampton AUSTRALIA
Central Queensland Linux User Group