[Linux-aus] OpenAustralia Hackfest - MashupAustralia Edition - Sydney - 7th & 8th November

Tim 'mithro' Ansell mithro at mithis.com
Thu Nov 5 20:57:06 EST 2009

Hey guys,

Just a reminder that this event is going to be on this weekend! If you
think democracy is cool or just want to hang out with 100 other
developers and eat free food I recommend you come along.

You can sign up at http://openaustralia.eventbrite.org/ and find out
more information at http://hackfest.openaustralia.org/

There are going to be a bunch of cool prizes at the event, plus the
stuff you develop could be suitable for the MashUp Australia contest,
which has $20,000 worth of prizes!

Tim