[Linux-aus] Application to Grants Scheme

Christian Ramilo bramilo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 11:26:45 EST 2009

To whom it may concern

Happy New Year, and greetings from Darwin.

Melissa Draper has asked me to submit our application for assistance
-- which we sent to committee at linux.org.au -- to this list for your
consideration.

Below is the text of the application. A text file of the application
is also attached.

Thanks for your interest in the proposal.

Yours sincerely,

Christian Ramilo
Executive Officer
Darwin Community Arts