[Linux-aus] NOT Running for Linux Australia Council

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sun Dec 27 16:44:37 EST 2009

My sincerest gratitudes go out to everyone who have supported me.
However, I will not be accepting my nomination for Linux Australia
Council.

My past year on the Council has been a fantastic experience, and I
have been fortunate enough to work with some great people in support
of the FLOSS community. A primary goal of mine has been to spread the
load of governing and execution through the community, thereby
achieving greater scalability. I think we have a great field of
candidates this year, and so I believe it best to step aside and give
another able person an opportunity to take part.

I definitely will not be disappearing from the community. I am still
President of SLUG and am still active in a myriad of other FLOSS
projects.

My best wishes go out to all of the candidates, and to the community as a whole.

Sridhar

--
Bring choice back to your computer.
http://www.linux.org.au/linux