[Linux-aus] Melbourne Open Source People - End of Year Party! 17 Dec

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Mon Dec 7 19:26:07 EST 2009

Howdy All!

You are invited to the 2009 Open Source end of year party.

Innovation @ 257 Lvl One, Emirates House,
257 Collins Street, Melbourne CBD
6:30pm, Thursday 17th December

RSVP - 5pm Monday 14th December 2009

There will be light refreshments and a great opportunity to network.
Please feel welcome to bring colleagues and partners.  Those who work in
businesses too small to throw a Christmas party are especially welcome.
There will be a $10 entry fee per person, to cover costs.

Please make sure you RSVP with expected numbers by 5pm Monday, 14th
December so that we can ensure we have the right amount of catering.
Please RSVP to osia-rsvp at cc.com.au

It would be great to have a short talk or two (10 minutes each) on the
theme of "this year in open source", so if you would be able to give us
such, please let me know.

We are very much looking forward to having you come along and have a
great end of year celebration with us!

Sponsorship
-----------
No event like this can run without costs, if you are in a position to
defray some of these costs, even in a little way, we'd love to talk to
you.  In return we'd be very happy to accommodate your needs. Please
contact us on osia-rsvp at cc.com.au

All the very best,

Jacinta and Donna

PS:  Arrive before 7pm, as the Collins St front entrance is locked at
7pm sharp. However, you can usually still enter the building via Shuji
Sushi on Flinders Lane -  or call Donna on 0418 310 414 if you can't get
in!

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director
Creative Contingencies - http://cc.com.au