[Linux-aus] [Fwd: [LACTTE] Grant Proposal: Customer Compliance HowTo]

Matthew Lye lyematt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 09:24:42 EST 2009

I would think that this would be a very useful tool.

-Matthew Lye

You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision,
determination, and and endless supply of expendable labor.
<No tree's were harmed during this transmission. However, a great number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced>