[Linux-aus] LCA2011 Expressions of interest

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Tue Aug 4 14:57:42 EST 2009

LCA2010 (this coming January!) is shaping up to be awesome. The CFP is
closed and our team of reviewers have been chained to their desks by
their zookeepr.

Thinking that you'd like to host linux.conf.au in your city? How about
in 2011?

This is a call for expressions of interest in running LCA2011. This
isn't a call for a bid document, just a call for "hey, we're putting
together a team that is interested in running 2011." This is to start
the conversation with the Linux Australia Council and other teams.

Send your expression of interest to council at linux.org.au by Friday 14th
August 2009.

(Yes, this will be followed by a call for real bids).
--
Stewart Smith