[Linux-aus] LCA bids -- wonderful presentation, but to what purpose?

Jeff Waugh jdub at bethesignal.org
Fri Sep 5 10:12:43 EST 2008

<quote who="Tim Bowden">

> That's a free source of Polish that any switched on bid team would be
> crazy to ignore, and the more they want the conf, the more polish they
> will want to put in anyway.

Although linux.conf.au has been held in New Zealand, I'm not sure we're
ready to take the conference to Poland. Also, I don't think Linux Australia
should be in the businesss of people-smuggling.

:-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2009: Hobart, Tasmania                  http://marchsouth.org/

   "There are men with an appetite for fight and a sense of occasion, and
                  then there is Waugh." - SMH, about Steve