[Linux-aus] Grant request: BarCampCanberra

Simon Pascal Klein klepas at klepas.org
Thu Mar 20 04:50:08 EST 2008

I think we've actually settled on Cafepress (the store has been up for
a while) after receiving a quite from Paddywhack. I'm not directly in
charge of the tees but the info has been handy; for BCC v2 I'll
definitely contact some of the other suppliers mentioned. Thanks.

-Pascal

On 20/03/2008, at 2:09 PM, Steven Hanley wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 01:37:36PM +1030, David Newall wrote:
>> Steven Hanley wrote:
>>> Small runs of
>>> around 20 to 40 t-shirts with a custom three colour logo are
>>> likely to be a
>>> AUD $200 setup and around AUD $20 or $25 per shirt.
>>
>> Would that be for a 100% cotton shirt, or for a fully plastic one?
>
> 100% cotton, similar to the ones we had as promotional pre conference
> t-shirts for lca2005 (blue with yellow single colour, an order of 50
> and
> they ended up costing just under AUD $20 at the time AFAIR, thus
> adding a
> colour or two to the printing and decreasing the order size probably
> makes
> it closer to AUD $25)
>
> 	See You
> 	    Steve
>
> --
> Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
> there's a crowd of people harbored in every person
> there are so many roles that we play
> and you've decided to love me for eternity
> i'm still deciding who i want to be today
>   Light Of Some Kind - Not A Pretty Girl - Ani

---
Simon Pascal Klein
Concept designer

(w) http://klepas.org