[Linux-aus] 2020 Summit - Linux Community representation

Marco Ostini m.ostini at uq.edu.au
Fri Feb 15 03:48:30 UTC 2008

Hello all,

Following on from James Purser's message. After some initial discussion,
and individuals offering interest all seems to have gone quiet on the list
regarding the 2020 Summit.

I'd really like to push for there to be certain representation of the FOSS
community at this very important Summit.

To that end, what is happening in this regard? Is someone coordinating the
effort, are there people willing to push to have particular LA members
attend, who will kick this very important issue along?

Lets not let the opportunity pass by please.

http://www.australia2020.gov.au/

I'm willing to assist, so where to from here?

Cheers,
Marco