[Linux-aus] [chat/mel8ourne] Linux Job Searching - was: Red Hat in Australia is hiring

Michael Davies michael at the-davies.net
Tue Feb 5 12:05:25 UTC 2008

On 2/5/08, Sridhar Dhanapalan <sridhar at dhanapalan.com> wrote:
> > > If you need help, feel free to promote this to the new Committee, or try
> > > and build a team around the idea.
> >
> > Is there anyone in particular I should contact?

[snip]

> You could contact the LA Committee directly, but I assume that they're already
> on this list (and if they're not, FOR SHAME!).

Just in case their address is is not easily findable, ctte at linux
dot org dot au.  And ctte works (as an abbreviation of committee,
which also works).

Hope this helps,
--
Michael Davies           "Do what you think is interesting, do somthing that
michael at the-davies.net    you think is fun and worthwhile, because otherwise