[Linux-aus] new LUG in Albury...

ajdlinux at gmail.com ajdlinux at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 06:47:06 UTC 2007

On 6/12/07, Jonathan Oxer <jon at ivt.com.au> wrote:
> Interesting idea provided we can qualify for another .org.au domain.
> There are restrictions on registration that would probably require us to
> create a second non-profit legal entity in order to do that so the
> overhead could be pretty high, but by registering a business name we
> could probably get "lug.org.au" or "lug.net.au" without too much drama.

Hmm, OK. RBNs are reasonably cheap ($137+$99/yr here in NSW), just get
one for Linux Users Groups Australia or something.

Perhaps a legally incorporated LUG could also register it and let LA
do the actual hosting/technical side.

--
Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)