[Linux-aus] Aussies at OSCON?

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Tue Jul 17 00:52:03 UTC 2007

It sounds like there might be a few Aussies attending OSCON so it's time
for me to put on my begging hat and my best hangdog face and ask if
anyone would be interested in sharing a hotel room.

I have a room for Sat/Sun/Mon nights, but after that every hotel in the
area is booked and I've been unable to find accommodation anywhere.
There's no way I'm missing out on OSCON for a minor trifle like not
having somewhere to sleep so I'm heading over anyway on the basis that
I'll probably be able to convince someone to let me share their room
once I get there.

But if any Aussies already have a room booked and have some spare space,
I'd be happy to split the hotel cost.

Cheers   :-)
--
Jonathan Oxer