[Linux-aus] when are barcamps planned?

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Tue Jul 10 00:03:59 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 09:20 +1000, Peter Miller wrote:

[snip lots of useful stuff about running coding camps]

Thanks for sharing the benefit of your experience, Peter. There was a
lot of useful information in that email which makes me think it may be
worth putting it somewhere slightly more permanent such as on the LA
wiki. A page of information about running a coding camp could be useful
for other people. There is already a wealth of information and
experience among the Bar Camp community but I'm sure there are people
running other unrelated coding camps that could benefit from some
pointers.

I'd be happy to add it (only with your permission, of course) or you
could add a page to the wiki yourself if you prefer:

http://wiki.linux.org.au/

Cheers   :-)
--
Jonathan Oxer