[Linux-aus] Video of Melissa Draper's talk for the June 2007 CLUG meeting now available

Paul Wayper paul.wayper at anu.edu.au
Mon Jul 2 00:46:40 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

After a weekend of alternately struggling with technology and avoiding
it altogether, I've finally completed the transcription of Melissa
Draper's talk about Open Source community awareness.  I'll arrange for
it to be put on mirror.linux.org.au at some stage, but for now you can
download it via BitTorrent from my home server via:

http://mabula.net/clug-200706-full-large.ogg.torrent (210MB)
http://mabula.net/clug-200706-full-small.ogg.torrent (80.7MB)

There's a small discontinuity at around the 25 minute mark where I
change over to a new disk.  I also apologise for the camera work and
sound being less than top quality.  This only doubles my admiration for
Ginger and her team of video transcribers at LCA 2007 - this is not as
easy as one might suppose!

Enjoy!

Paul