Re: [Linux-aus] Re: [clug] Re: MtM - companies using foss? - updated

Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:
On Sun, 25 Feb 2007, Sunnz <sunnzy@gmail.com> wrote:
This raises the question, is this site intended to promote GNU/Linux specifically or FLOSS in general? If the former, then FreeBSD deployments cannot be counted. If the latter, then we can include all free and open source software, including the BSDs, OpenSolaris and even FLOSS software on proprietary platforms (yes, even Windows). Where is the line to be drawn?
The site is encouraging people to move to free and open source software
in general but specifically Linux as the operating system of choice.

So it would be a mixture of both I guess.

-c