[Linux-aus] Re: OLPC in the Sunday Mail

Hi All,

I forgot to add a web link for the people that don't get the Sunday
Mail or not live in S.A.

well here is the link
http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,21281225-2682,00.html

Regards
Dale

On 2/25/07, Dale <quail.linux@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,
Just thought i would let you know that Joel Stanley made the Sunday
Mail with his OLPC, if you like to read more the article is on page 22

Regards
Dale
--
[WWW] http://southernvaleslug.org/
[IRC] #southern-vales.lug on irc.freenode.net