[Linux-aus] Linux Australia's interests and audience

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed Dec 19 00:31:17 UTC 2007

<quote who="Jonathon Coombes">

> The rest of the text goes on to try and explain this, but it is all in the
> context of "the community" which is obviously the Linux community as that
> is what is referred to in the vision.

> I am sure  you get my point, and I am certain that many people within LA
> would have no issue with these groups and have promoted them in the past.

Fully agree Jonathon, and this is precisely why I've been taking the bullet
about an unglamarous and unpopular idea within a group that self-selects as
the "Linux" community for some time now. :-)

- Jeff

--
GNOME.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008

  "Anyway - I need something more James Bond than Banana Man, if you know
                       what I mean..." - Tom Gilbert