[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Committee Elections - Nominations Are Now Open

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sun Dec 16 13:43:20 UTC 2007

<quote who="Anthony Towns">

> On Sun, Dec 16, 2007 at 06:23:51PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > If questions are encouraged (which hasn't been the case in the past),

8< snip 8<

Fine, so it has been mentioned, but it hasn't been facilitated, and from my
memory there hasn't really been any activity. Here's me trying to volunteer
to change that, suggesting that LA "facilitate [my] enthusiasms" but I just
seem to be getting pushback. Seems to be getting harder to volunteer for LA
contributions, which is disappointing. I guess I'll JFDI instead.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
GNOME.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008

    "The only people still using Microsoft IIS are those who don't even
                     know it's there." - Larry Ellison