[Linux-aus] Some questions

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Sat Dec 15 04:35:53 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-12-15 at 15:12 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Janet Hawtin">
>
> > Would you like to throw your thoughts in the middle around these
> > questions?
>
> Are these questions for candidates? See, this is why I suggested that we
> have a process whereby someone collates questions into a single email. Now
> candidates will have to waste their time following numerous threads...

Wee for assumptions. For all you know the questions were aimed at the
general membership. In fact given the fact that the email was addressed
to "Dear Folks" and not "Dear Candidates" I assumed the general
membership.

A simple query as to who the questions were aimed at would have been
fine without the added bit.
--
James Purser
Ordinary Committee Member