[Linux-aus] Free Software User Presentations

I'm wondering if anyone has some good links to F/OSS software presentations
geared towards users. I've googled and found a ton of presentations geared
towards business execs, lawyers, programmers and the like but very few that
actually target non-sophisticated users.

The whole organisation is converting to linux so I don't really need to
convince them. But it would be nice to make them feel more comfortable about
the change and to allay some users fears about usability and professionalism.

- Noven