[Linux-aus] GPL3 conference invitation - including Eben Moglen

Paul TBBle Hampson Paul.Hampson at Pobox.com
Sun Nov 12 00:38:05 UTC 2006

On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 06:26:03PM +1100, Pia Waugh wrote:
> Hi all,

> More news on the GPL3 conference later this month. Eben Moglen will be
> joining us via phone to answer intelligent and well-informed questions from
> you (sent beforehand for the sake of a sane phone conference). The concerned
> and interested Australian Open Source community. Linux Australia agreed to
> partially sponsor the event and in return the Cyberspace Law Centre has made
> the event free to all members of the public, which includes you :)

> http://www.cyberlawcentre.org/2006/gpl/

Dang, this thing just sounds better and better, I wish I could
make it.

Oh well, I hope either it'll be recorded and published somewhere,
or at least someone'll write up something accurate (or a few people,
even) to read on blogs and/or email lists.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, B.Sc, LPI, MCSE
On-hiatus Asian Studies student, ANU
Paul.Hampson at Pobox.Com

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.1/au/