[Linux-aus] Report on ConnectingUp06

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at lemis.com
Tue May 9 02:11:02 UTC 2006

On Monday,  8 May 2006 at 13:19:38 +0930, Paul Schulz wrote:

> See the report for 'thank you's but I would like to take is
> opportunity to specifically thank the Linux Australia  committee for
> their sponsorship and assistance in pulling this together.
>
> [-- Attachment #2: report-linux-aus.odt --]
> [-- Type: application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text, Encoding: base64, Size: 18K --]
>
> [-- application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text is unsupported (use 'v' to view this part) --]

One of the things I really hate about Microsoft is that they encourage
sending out messages which require installing Microsoft products
before you can read them.  This is, I think, one aspect which Open
Source software should not emulate.  I'm currently travelling, and I
have no way of reading your attachment.

Greg
--
Finger grog at lemis.com for PGP public key