[Linux-aus] grant proposal

Nathan Bailey Nathan.Bailey at its.monash.edu
Fri Mar 24 13:39:01 UTC 2006

I think international travel is expensive, and in general we'd want to
see a leading role in the international event/effort and a direct
consequence effect back here.  So if Paul was leading a miniconf, or
presenting or facilitating an effort of significant benefit to the
Australian Linux community, I could see some value.  Similarly if Paul
was going to come back and re-teach a tutorial he attended, or provide
several sessions that otherwise benefits the Linux Australia community.

I realise Paul is just investigating his options, and I think these are
good questions to ask, but at this stage, I couldn't see a lot of value
in this particular question :-)

re,