[Linux-aus] Getting in the Government's face

Andrew Pollock andrew-la at andrew.net.au
Sun Jun 18 08:25:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

As I was listening to the recording of the live podcast from Friday night, I
thought that it would have been nice if the Attorney General had tuned in.

Then I thought, why not send him an audio CD copy and transcript?

Can't hurt, might raise the profile some more.

At the end of the day, it is him and his Department that is going to be
making the call on the form the legislation takes, so it would pay to be as
visible to them as possible.

regards

Andrew