Re: [Linux-aus] Nomination for Ordinary Committee Members

On Tuesday 10 January 2006 15:28, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Anyway, as far as forgetting the folks that made that money is
> concerned, the committee currently includes myself (LCA 2002,
> Brisbane), Mark Tearle (LCA 2003, Perth), and Geoffrey Bennett (LCA
> 2004, Adelaide); Steven Hanley, Michael Still and Andrew Pollock (LCA
> 2005, Canberra) are on the mirrors sub-ctte; Andrew is also on the
> admin team, as are Leon Brooks (LCA 2003, Perth) and Anand Kumria
> (LCA 2001, Sydney); and our VP, Pia, is married to Jeff Waugh (LCA
> 2001, Sydney). AFAIK, CALU didn't have any proceeds that made it into
> LA's bank account, but Rusty (CALU 1999, Melbourne) is LA's IP policy
> guy, and not forgotten either.

James Bromberger also did a superhuman job with LCA2003, with much help
from (list guaranteed to be woefully incomplete) James Andrewartha,
James Henstridge (call that collection "the Triple Js"?), Bernard
Blackham, Trent Lloyd, Tony Breeds-Taurima (upcoming Presidental
candidate and part-time semi-molten penguin), Nick Bannon, Mark Gaynor.

Anand also helped untangle financial stuff for LCA2003.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia