Re: [Linux-aus] Nomination for Ordinary Committee Members

<quote who="Gary Allpike">

> It's also interesting to note that the "fresh blood" that are now running
> LOA have completely forgotten about all the efforts of those that came
> before them.  To all intents and purposes you would think they founded the
> association.  Whilst I am quite happy with where the org is going and the
> people that are running it, it is a bit sad to think that those that
> founded and ran the org (and built up its nice little kitty for the new
> lot to use) are completely forgotten.

They're not mentioned by name, but they're definitely mentioned (as past and
present committee members). I don't think that's a fair characterisation at
all.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

   "She sped into the parking lot, the door flew open and there she was,
   dressed only in a black bathing suit and sunglasses. I got in and she
     reversed straight into another car. Classic Carine." - Stephen Gan