[Linux-aus] MySQL User Group - Sydney

Arjen Lentz arjen at mysql.com
Tue Jan 31 12:00:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

We're restarting a MySQL User Group in Sydney.
Ray Cauchi is sorting out a venue,  but if you have offices or another
suitable place near the CBD, do let us know.

We're aiming for a first meeting Tuesday 7 Feb 7pm, since I'm actually
in Sydney next week for a MySQL training course.

If you're interested, please sign up at http://mysql.meetup.com/142/ so
you will receive further announcements about the venue etc.
It would also give us a better idea of scale.

Hope to see you next week!
Thanks.

Regards,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Community Relations Manager, MySQL AB
Program Chair, MySQL Users Conference

MySQL Users Conference 2006 (Santa Clara CA, 24-27 April)
http://www.mysqluc.com/