[Linux-aus] Retirees Rock!

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Mon Jan 16 11:48:02 UTC 2006

<quote who="Leon Brooks">

> On Sunday 15 January 2006 17:29, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > <quote who="ashley maher">
> >> (Hmmm! I wonder how quickly shipit can get me the new cd's?)
>
> > Got heaps if you need them.
>
> Will be bouncing off Sydney tomorrow afternoon (for 5 hours) en route to
> Christchurch, so if you have a few to spare and happen to be in the area
> at the time (airport or Alexandria (~20 mins away) or points in between)
> I'd be happy to grab a handful to share with the masses en passant.

We're in Surry Hills, so should be easy to get to (Pia probably won't be
around to drive into the airport, otherwise we would).

> I'll see how I go with packing, but if there are LA tee-shirts or whatever
> to go across, I could probably also squeezs in a wad of those.

That's a good point, thanks for reminding me. Got a bunch of Debian and LA
shirts to bring across... Hrm.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

  "I allege that SCO is full of it, and that the Linux process is already
   the most transparent process in the whole industry." - Linus Torvalds