[Linux-aus] Nomination for Ordinary Committee Members

Jonathan Oxer jon at oxer.com.au
Fri Jan 6 13:10:02 UTC 2006

On Jan 6, 2006 3:54 PM, Andrew Donnellan <ajdlinux at gmail.com> wrote:

> Will the results be anounced first at the  AGM or counted by the
> MemberDB software and put online first?

I hadn't even thought of that: I'd expected the results would be
announced for the first time at the AGM, but you're right, MemberDB
just goes ahead and makes the results available at the nominated time.
Maybe we should hide the results until the AGM to give people a reason
to turn up  ;-)

> > Emails will be sent to the relevant lists at the appropriate time to
> > make sure everyone knows when / how they can vote.
>
> Does that include results?

Definitely. There'll be a wrap-up to the list. The general idea is not
to penalise anyone just because they can't make it to LCA.

Cheers   :-)

Jonathan