Posters and printing Was: [Linux-aus] Linuxworld stand for LA!

Pia Waugh pia at waughpartners.com.au
Tue Feb 28 10:10:01 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Many thanks to all those who have offered on and off list. The names are all
noted and more details will come closer to the event.

If anyone has access to quality printers (either free or cheap) please let
me know. I'm thinking just black and white but if we can get access to cheap
colour printing that would rock :)

Also, anyone with community posters, project posters, or cool stuff they
want to show off, please let me know :)

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

   "He who loves the world as his body may be entrusted with the empire."
                                 - Lao-tzu