[Linux-aus] Episode 4 LUG round up is now available

Karin lugroundup at k-sit.com
Sat Sep 3 22:04:02 UTC 2005

Episode 4 of the LUG roundup is now available at

http://la-pod.k-sit.com

This fortnight the LUG in focus is TLUG (Townsville LUG) and we speak to
Alastair Horne. The lug roundup brings you up to date with what everyone
is doing for Software Freedom Day.

If any one is holding meetings/special events etc please email me with
the details at;

lugroundup at k-sit.com

I would love to include it in the next episode going to air on the 17th
September.

Cherio

Karin

May all your hopes and dreams be just around the corner.
http://la-pod.k-sit.com