[Hijack] Nominate 'groggy' for Open Source Beer Expert on Linux Australia Committee Re: [Linux-aus] [Fwd: [dunlug] Open source beer recipe!]

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Fri Dec 9 16:45:02 UTC 2005

Greg,

I would like to nominate you, GREG 'GROGGY' LEHEY, to the "Open Source
Beer Expert" on the Linux Australia committee.

I hope, Greg, you'll take the position understanding that it is more
important than any of the other positions combined!

Please be warned, though, other committee members may cajole, bribe or
entice you to spike each other's beers in order to get the voting
results they want so all beer created by this position needs to be
cryptographically verifiable by independent bodies.

DSL