[Linux-aus] With elections coming up soon I thought I'd post a few ideas

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sun Dec 4 11:41:02 UTC 2005

<quote who="Matt Brown">

> and at least get an idea of where everyone is at, even if we are poles
> apart in terms of what we think.

Luckily we share a pole. :-)

- Jeff (who is very interested to learn more about what's going on in NZ on
  an on-going basis, and thinks we can orchestrate some interesting advocacy
  benefits between our countries, particularly in the government realm)

--
Ubuntu USA & Europe Tour: Oct-Nov 2005            http://wiki.ubuntu.com/3BT

   "Well, you know us usability folks... We like to believe that the two
    aren't mutually exclusive." - Calum Benson on power and cleanliness