Re: [Linux-aus] Grant Request

Mary Gardiner wrote:

A question about this: if the grant is awarded, are you prepared to
make any commitment to the number or rate of talks that you will be able
to put into a useful format and make publicly available? How does this
compare with the backlog -- ie how many talks are there waiting to be
encoded? What has the rate of doing them so far been?

We generally record both of the talks we have at Slug every month. Once the backlog is cleared, there'll be two new talks going up every month, normally within a week or two of the meeting.

IIRC, there are about 10 or more tapes waiting to be captured and converted. We haven't gone through converting them yet due to a lack of equipment and the time involved.

Lindsay