[Linux-aus] Re: Linux Australia Update - Episode 2

Michael Still writes:

James Purser wrote:
Episode 2 has been released onto an unsuspecting world!

Would it be wrong headed of me to ask for a copy in MP3 so that it works
with my aggregator / ipod setup?

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal@stillhq.com) | "The geek shall inherit
http://www.stillhq.com            |  the earth"

Nope, once things have settled down a bit, hosting wise (ie I'm not having to use an old sourceforge account to host the files :)) the la_update will be available in both ogg and mp3.

James Purser
Chief Talking Guy - Linux Australia Update
Skype: purserj1977