[Linux-aus] Re: [LACTTE] Grant Request

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Wed Aug 31 11:55:03 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-30-08 at 23:38 +1000, Chris Deigan wrote:
> The aim is basically to try and work through as much still-relevant
> media and get it online, licensed in either CC or public domain, of
> course. :)

Sounds good to me.

I note that we've tended to decline hardware requests of late, but this
isn't setting off my alarm bells for some reason.

It could be that I'm a little biased, since I get to SLUG when I'm in
the country at the end of a month. I have, however, seen SLUG go to the
effort to get good speakers and to record talks, so it seems a worthy
cause.

AfC
Sydney

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie
Managing Director

Australia: Office 02 9977 6866, Mobile 04 1079 6725

Management Consultants specializing in strategy,
organizational architecture, procedures to survive
change, and performance hardening for the people
and systems behind the mission critical enterprise.

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/