[Linux-aus] Re: [web-team] half un-borked website news page

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Tue Aug 23 11:12:03 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 13:25 +1000, Stewart Smith wrote:
> Anyway, the point is that if anything is broken or missing from the
> site, it wasn't checked into the revision control system properly. Let
> us know if you find breakage.

There was stuff missing.

This is because people had done *THE* naughty thing of fiddling with the
live version of the site without using the revision control system.

I have just spent the last while fixing this up.

hopefully nothing is broken too much anymore.

--
Stewart Smith (stewart at linux.org.au)
Committee Member, Linux Australia