[Linux-aus] Re: [LACTTE] Linux Trade Mark

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Wed Aug 17 08:39:02 UTC 2005

Hi Jon,

> I have wrote a long response to the original author of the article explaining
> the issues around the trademark and how LAI is helping to resolve some
> of the issues.
>
> I hope that he posts my response to his article along with it, and this
> should help clear the air.

Thanks for doing that, but unfortunately I wouldn't have very high
expectations of a follow-up piece being run unless it's to talk about
how much controversy the first one generated!

Perhaps you'd be interested in posting your response to the list so we
can use it as a reference to direct people to?

Cheers   :-)

Jonathan Oxer