[Linux-aus] LCA 2006 - Want to run an Embedded Miniconf?

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.net
Mon Aug 15 23:55:02 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 16:59 +1200, Mike Beattie wrote:
> 2006 - Dunedin, NZ!
>
> linux.conf.au is the annual Australasian Linux technical conference, and is
> one of the largest gatherings of users and developers of Free and Open
> Source Software in the Southern Hemisphere.  It is an opportunity for
> developers and groups to present their ideas amongst peers, and for the Free
> Software and Open Source communities to gather in general.

<snip>

I repeat,

If anyone is intrested in running an Embedded mini-conference at 2006
please contact me. I can give you information on where to find willing
speakers, place to upload your website, tips on important things to
remember.

It would be really great if we could get this mini-conference running
every year and there was a really great response last year.

Tim Ansell