[Linux-aus] Linux Australia President's update

gareth gareth at computerrescue.com.au
Thu Apr 28 21:58:02 UTC 2005

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 22:34:53 +1000, Michael Still <mikal at stillhq.com>
wrote:

> Jonathan Oxer wrote:
>
>> State Reps
>> ~~~~~~~~~~
>> Each state has been assigned an LA Committee member who is responsible
>> for maintaining contact with LUGS and representing them to the rest of
>> the Committee. Since there was a bit of doubling-up of locations the
>> assignments don't all follow the state of origin of each member. Details
>> of the state-reps program are on the LA website at
>> www.linux.org.au/australia/lug-comms.php but the names are out of date
>> so if someone with sufficient access (ie: not me!) to make changes to
>> the site could make the necessary changes to the list I'd appreciate it.
>
> Would it be possible to list the state reps in email until the website
> can be updated?
>
> Thanks,
> Mikal

Hi I'm gareth.
I'm the Tasmanian president; I lurk.
I hack the linux to make it do the basics for normal folks and the
'exacatly what i want (bloody)' for my own uses.
I just made the Tas website out of xoops.org cause plone broke.
I fixy the computers.
The Ben (Czaxx) came to play at teh linux.conf.au and He speaks highly of
his time there.
I stand tall in advocacy for FOSS and open communication.
I like reading about the FOSS things in Oz.
It makes me happy.
There are other things.

yours
gareth

?questions

--
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the
proportion.

Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626)