[Linux-aus] RELEASE: DON'T LET YOUR VENDOR'S ROADMAP LEAD YOU UP THE GARDEN PATH

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed May 12 15:49:01 UTC 2004

<quote who="Con Zymaris">

> "Open source is not about creating some form of roadmap and then ramming
> it down users' throats," continued Brooks.

These are interesting words to choose, when quite a number of FOSS projects
are developing future-looking roadmaps that, while intended to be fulfilled,
may not be. :-)

- Jeff

  "Once this door opens, happiness waits for us. I wush to meet happiness
   as soon as possible by opening the door with key. Can you follow this
               change? Willfully darling!" - from engrish.com