[Linux-aus] CK's contribution to ACCC's complaints register

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Tue Mar 9 09:59:02 UTC 2004

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:28, Pia Smith wrote:
> Not sure how much tangible good it will do, but it may help.

After the flood, no raindrop wants to claim responsibility. (-:

It's seemed like this before, so I don't trust them to not pull another
deformed rabbit out of the hat, but: in roughly a month it looks like
it may be effectively all over. As things stand, either TSG'll have to
identify "real" evidence (and be laughed out of court) in about 30
days, or the US SEC will shut them down for non-compliance with
reporting regulations in about 35.

However, in the expectation of seeing that deformed rabbit presented, as
has happened so often before, we should continue to carefully, almost
regularly, complain. Each complaint gives the ACCC more freedom to act
against TSG, and each complaint is another opportunity for the suckers
who've bought TSG's pig-in-a-poke to reconsider their mis-information.

Cheers; Leon

http://plug.linux.org.au/       Vice President, Perth Linux User Group
http://slpwa.asn.au/            Committee Member, Linux Professionals WA
http://linux.org.au/            Past Committee Member, Linux Australia