[Linux-aus] Re: [osv-list]Danish government on OS

Pia Smith pia at linux.org.au
Tue Mar 9 08:34:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 18:54, linux-aus at amos.mailshell.com wrote:
> Is there any concentrated site/page of all these links?

It is hoped that opensource.org.au will become a gateway for information
and conatin these kinds of links as well as FOSS FAQs etc. Right now it
is only temporary, but check out
http://linux.org.au/~mrd/opensource.org.au.demo.html for the planned
design.

Pia

> Concentrating a page with links like the one above and others and
> pointing the press to it
> might be an effective counter measure.

Agree entirely. We need a single focus gateway that has input from all
areas for the issues and facts to be presented.

The opensource.org.au domain is currently owned by Linux Australia,
however we are happy to use it for this purpose. The idea is that
opensource.org.au has a flow such as contained in the diagram at
http://linux.org.au/~pia/opensource.png

Thanks,
Pia

--