Re: [Osia-discuss] Re: [Linux-aus] Meeting with Chinese Government representatives re Linux.

Shane MacPhillamy wrote:
I was making comment with regard to my experience of Greater China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and South Korea. If you have your experience to sell, you will likely find being presented with the eventuality of giving away your experience with little to sell once you convince your customer you have something to sell.

I realise people have had mixed relations with Chinese companies, and I doubt that this Chinese oppurtunity will be useful for my company, but if its of any help at all, I have a friend who made alot of money working with Chinese companies and selling them Australian products. He was a pioneer in the field in his day and is since retired, but if people really need frank business advice, I can approach him if anyone is interested. He was responsible for the first long-term trade agreement between Australia and China for the sale of coal tar pitch.

thanks

dave