[Linux-aus] Re: [Osia-discuss] Linux clustering for Apache/PostgreSQL load balancing assistance/advice?

The Red Hat Cluster Suite could do this. It involves load balancing at the web server layer and
failover with the dababase layer. The failover part requires shared storage (eg iSCSI, SAN etc).

Avi Miller wrote:

Hey guys,

I have a need to provide a client with some advice on how to create a load-balancing/failover cluster supporting Apache (with PHP) and a PostgreSQL database.

If anyone is working in this space and has experience with this sort of setup, please could you contact me?

Thanks,
Avi

--
G. Richard Keech Chief Technology Architect Red Hat Asia-Pacific rkeech@redhat.com, richard@keech.cx