[Linux-aus] Re: [Announce] Re: [Osia-discuss] Copyright Legislation Amendment Bill 2004

Pia Smith wrote:
On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 10:01 +1100, Con Zymaris wrote:

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 09:24:24AM +1100, Pia Smith wrote:

Hi all,

this bill was presented to the House of Reps yesterday. Any
thoughts?

http://parlinfoweb.aph.gov.au/piweb/browse.aspx?NodeID=29

If the web page doesn't work then find the "Current" bills from
the "Bills" link of the main page, and browse down to the
"Copyright Legislation Amendment Bill 2004". Does anyone know
where the Copyright Legislation is so we can look at how the
changes work? (IANAL :)

we need another re-direct to the info. I get:

ParlInfo Web Browse Connection Timeout

Your connection to the ParlInfo Web server has timed out and your
browse information have been lost. You can restart your browse
using the link

As written above :)

Go to the main site http://parlinfoweb.aph.gov.au, click on "Bills", then "Current Bills (by title)", then browse down to the Copyright
one. This is the link I was given and although it didn't work for me
either, I looked at the node number and figured it out.

Still need one of our lawyer friends to help out with where the
original bill is so the changes make sense. Brendan?

the old bill can be found by the same procedure - only it's under "old bills" and is called the US Free Trade Agreement Implementation Bill 2004 - I don't know whether this is the bill as passed though.

Brendan