[Linux-aus] Re: [web-team] membership kerfuffle

Anand Kumria wildfire at progsoc.uts.edu.au
Wed Dec 29 12:14:02 UTC 2004

On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 10:00:08PM +0800, Alastair Irvine wrote:
> Hi, all.  I attended LCA2001 and LCA2003.  Is my understanding correct that
> this has automatically made me a member of Linux Australia?

For LCA2003 you may have been a member - however more than a year has
elapsed since then, so it is equally possible that your membership has
lapsed.

> If so, can you please register this address with the MemberDB database and
> send me my membership number and a password like
> http://linux.org.au/membership/?page=recover-password would?

Please make use of
duplicate, I'm sure the secretary will sort things out.

Anand, helpfully flinging work in everyone elses direction.

--
linux.conf.au 2005   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -  Birthplace of Tux
April 18th to 23rd   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -       LINUX