[Linux-aus] Unix world reminded of creator Thompson's stunt

Con Zymaris conz at cyber.com.au
Wed Apr 14 21:02:01 UTC 2004

good write up.

Now, take this one step further. prep a press release using the material
below (and from elsewhere) as a rebuttal and submit it to the LA press
team for polishing and broadcasting.

It's all good that 1,000 Linux geeks know this stuf now. We want everyone
else to know O'Dowd is dead-wrong, and why.

This step is a must-take if we want to move our realm into the mainstream.

you should be able to do this within 24 hours.

Con Zymaris <conz at cyber.com.au> Level 4, 10 Queen St, Melbourne, Australia
Web: http://www.cyber.com.au/  Phone: 03 9621 2377   Fax: 03 9621 2477